Reflex Plus Adult Cat Food Sterilised with Chicken 1.5 Kg
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Sterilized adult cats have a tendency for obesity. Its balanced formulation, natural fibre content and L-Carnitine maintain weight control. Specific formulation helps to keep urine pH at optimum level and support urinary track health.
Complete and balanced formulated super premium dry cat food with chicken for sterilised, overweight & inactive cats aged over 12 months.
Chicken Proteins (dehydrated), Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Sugar Cane Fibre, Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Vitamins and Minerals, Linseed, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, L-Carnitine, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
Vitamins: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7
Vitamin A (E672)………….18,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 (E671)………….1,500 IU/kg
Vitamin E (3a700)…………..200 mg/kg
Vitamin C (Stay C)…………..200 mg/kg
Recommended Feeding Amount
• Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the cat’s body weight (kg) and silhouette (A- Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
• Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
• In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food.
• To provide the correct portions, assess your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
• Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Ensure that your cat has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.